New Heroes for Season 2

Tim Kring told season one’s storyline will be concluded in season finale and we’ll experience new stuff in season 2, but we thought same heroes-different story kinda thing, we’re wrong,..

Tim Kring, creator of NBC’s hit series Heroes, told SCI FI Wire that the upcoming second season will constitute a new volume in the multi-volume series, with new characters and an entirely new storyline. “If you remember, the opening of the pilot pronounced the episode as the beginning of Volume One,” Kring said in an interview. “Volume One comes to a conclusion at the end of episode 23, and Volume Two starts with the opening of season two. And Volume Two is a different story.”

Kring added: “We could have new people and new storylines and new ideas and new threats and new bad guys and new heroes. So I would prepare the audience for that idea, that it’s not just a continuing serialized storyline about only these people. It’s a little more the 24 model than the Lost model.”

The first season of Heroes is exploring what happens when a disparate group of ordinary people discover they have extraordinary abilities and attempt to save New York from disaster.

“Heroes needs to evolve, and if we are positing an idea that this is happening all over the world to many, many people, then we get to see some of those people and see how their story fits in.”

Kring also confirmed that some of the current heroes just might not survive this season, but added: “Many of your favorites will live to fight again.”

If “Heroes” is more like “24″, who’s our Jack Bauer? Who’ll survive at the end of the season?

Authors

Related posts

464 Comments

1. Pingback: Anonymous

2. Pingback: Anonymous

3. Pingback: Anonymous

4. Anonymous said:

*************** READ THIS ******************
    I think the director its being too selfish by just showing what he wants to show, and always leaving us in doubt with what’s going on…., and whenever the situation seems just a scramble then he moves it into another character of the series…
    Therefore when is time to get back into the previous character then he shows another topic…, leaving us with forgotten doubts…

Although, I have noticed that he’s focusing more into Drama “c’mon” if I wanted to watch drama then I switched channels to Spanish Tv
    isn’t this supposed to be a sci-fi show????

I started liking it and now and getting disappointed the showing is too slow…

5. Anonymous said:

I am almost certain it will be Peter, Hiro, and Clair. The “Save The Cheerleader” thing was a huge part of the initial character development of the show itself (not the characters). Hiro is a time traveler, warned Peter about the situation and what to do Clair is (so far) indestructible and since last episode- certain things- have changed for her (I wont give a spoiler that will allow her to branch out more. Last but not least, peter can absorb others abilities and now can recall them at-will.

-J-

6. Anonymous said:

Dude they have to keep Hiro, he is sooo stinkin’ funny & quirky! Peter Petrelli also has to stay, but please don’t get rid of Hiro. And with his dad and all, I think Hiro isn’t going anywhere. I’m so interested in this show, way more than Lost which has just gotten old, why do the characters have to be so indecisive!

7. Anonymous said:

MOST POWERFULL POWER IS: “Mind Materialization” … so U can HAVE Any Power you Think or Materialization object or situation !!! :)) COOOLL … some one from this series must take this ideea and make real this new character !!!
    =========================
    Original ideea from BYREV: “Mind Materialization Power”

8. Anonymous said:

My take:
    They will keep Claire, Hiro and peter. THey have spent more time developing these characters for one thing. Another thing is Hiro’s Father and Claire’s Father work for the same organization which could play a future role in plot development. I think Hiro’s father is hiding him from the organization the same way Bennett hid Claire.
    PS:
    Any “lost” people dissapointed in heroe’s progress need to stop watching TV I think :-) We had more revealed in one show than was revealed in all seasons combined in Lost.

9. Anonymous said:

It’s Prolly Hiro that’s alive. YATAA!

Hmm but Peter and Claire should live too…:( And NBC has said that they will keep Sylar on the show so maybe he lives too? Hmm.

10. Anonymous said:

First off, I can say undoubtedly that Hiro won’t die this season. We’ve already seen his future self alive and well, and without his charming japanese accent when he came back to warn Peter on the subway. If they were to kill him off, all space-time would fall apart. Plus, what would be the point of having Sulu’s character in the show?

Second, why do you people need a “Jack Bauer” super-hero? Haven’t you ever heard of the Hall of Justice? Sure, sure.. They had a “super” man, but wasn’t aquaman just as “super” to our sea-faring friends? I mean, come on! Isn’t “super” in the eye of the beholder? If you ask me, I think Micah’s ATM abilities are more super than anyone elses.

:-P

11. Pingback: Anonymous

12. Anonymous said:

Hiro wont die and Peter wont die cause when Hiro came from the future to warn Peter he mentioned that peter looked different without his scar . i think Peter will get the scar fighting Sylar and Sylar will try to cut his head open and then Peter will stop him just guessing from the previews of the next episode.so Hiro does have contact with Peter in the future so both will survive