McDVoice is a customer satisfaction survey of McDonald’s that helps the company to know their customer’s feedback. It’s an online survey that let the customers leave their opinion on the food quality and the services.
However, interestingly, McDonald’s not only asking its customers to take the survey but as a token of appreciation, they are giving away discount coupon codes that can be redeemable on the nearest outlets.
If you recently had a meal at McDonald’s, you have a chance to participate in the survey and share your experience. So, if you don’t know how to take the survey and stand a chance for winning the gift card, don’t worry since we have simplified the method for you.
How To Take Part In McDVoice Survey?
Taking the McDVoice survey is pretty easy but before you head over to the official site to register an entry, make sure that you are complying with the rules so that you don’t make any mistake. For knowing in details, read both the below-mentioned sections carefully.
- You must have a McDonalds Purchase Receipt with a survey code printed on it.
- A computer or smartphone with an active internet connection enabled.
Terms and Condition for McDonald’s Survey
- You should either know English or Spanish language for entering into the survey.
- You, as a surveyor, must be of 15 or older in age at the time of participation.
- You have to be a legal resident of the US or the District of Columbia.
- A user can’t take more than 5 surveys in a month at a particular outlet, regardless of how often you eat at McDonald’s.
- The coupon code must be redeemed within 30 days of receiving.
- If you are a current employee at McDonald’s or associated with the company by any means, you will not be allowed for the McDVoice survey.
How To Start For McDVoice Survey at Www.McDVoice.Com
So, now you are aware of the rules and requirements; you are all up to enter the survey. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, head over to the official McDVoice survey portal by clicking here.
- Select your preferred language and next, to begin with, the survey, enter the 26-digit survey code printed on the middle of bill receipt
- And tap on Start.
NOTE: If you couldn’t find any survey code written on your bill, click on the link underneath the receipt image. This is an alternative option for entering into the survey. Optionally, there you will have to provide other printed details on your receipt viz., Store no, KS, Date of Visit, Time of Visit, Order, and Amount spent.
- Once you have directed to the questionnaire page, the very first query that you have to answer is your “Order type.” Choose the appropriate option from the available ones.
- Next, you will be asked to rate the overall satisfaction with your experience at the outlet, so select the correct answer that you think is suitable and click on Next.
- You will be present with a few options including The taste of the food, The temperature of the food, The ease placing of your order, The accuracy of your order and more, where you have to choose the satisfaction level from the given options. Once done, tap on Next.
- After that, you need to mark a few more options depending on your experience and how much happy you are with the McDonald’s service.
- Next, you have to select the food items you have ordered. Simply check the boxes next to the food items name and click on Next.
- Tick the box with the correct number of peoples you were in the party and including the current visit, how many times you have visited any McDonald’s in the last 30 days, and tap on Next.
- Select either Yes or No, depending on your answer to the question “Did you experience a problem during your visit” and to proceed hit Next.
- Now, choose the type of problem you did experience from the given options available.
- You will get asked whether or not you would like to return to that particular McDonald’s outlet in the next 30 days and you would recommend this McDonald’s to others in the next 30 days or not. Choose your answer very appropriately and tap on Next.
- On the next page, you have to write about why you were not satisfied with your McDonald’s experience. The words limit is 1200, so you can detail your experience and conclude all the things from you were not happy with.
- Now, you need to rate your satisfaction with how well your problem was resolved. Conversely, if you didn’t bring the issue to the crew’s attention, you should select N/A from the given options.
- Choose from Yes or No, if a crew person visited your table after receiving the order.
- Next, you will be asked to answer the behavior of the staff present there.
- You will be presented with a list of popular fast-food restaurants to choose from depending on what you consider to be the favorite of yours. Select one that matches the description mentioned and tap on Next.
- After that you have to fill up some personal details, that is optional and for demographic purposes only.
- Lastly, click on the Next button, and you will see a Thank You note that means you have successfully completed the McDVoice survey.
You will receive a Validation code for the completion of the survey. Write that code of your bill-receipt so that you can redeem in on your next visit to the McDonald’s. You may also get asked for the Sweepstakes survey, so proceed with your interest.
Read all the instructions carefully before you end up the survey.
Contact Details For McDVoice Survey
- Mobile: 1-800-244-6227.
- Email: email@example.com
McDVoice Customer Support Mailing Address
- 1 Mcdonald’S Plaza
- Oak Brook, IL60523
About McDVoice Survey
Now, if you are wondering what type of survey it is, let us tell you, it’s nothing but an online questionnaire that you have to answer depending on your experience at McDonald’s. The McDVoice primarily focuses on food quality, service of quality, customer satisfaction, easy ordering, store ambiance, employees, and more.
Nowadays, be it a small roadside shopkeeper or giant companies like McDonald’s, each of them is striving towards the higher satisfaction of their customers. Online surveys like McDVoice, are the creative initiative that helps the companies ensuring the quality of their services and other norms.
McDVoice, which is a user experience survey, helps McDonald’s collect useful feedbacks from its potential customers so that they can comprehend the needs and the areas where the company is lacking providing the best to its customers.
A review from a user that has actually used the service can significantly add value and aid the service provider to gauge and accordingly make changes to the necessary aspects. A step ahead, luring more customers in to leave their feedback on the survey portal, McDonald’s is giving gift coupons to the surveyors.
This makes, even the busy slackers to participate in the survey, if not for the sake of reviewing the services but to enter in the sweepstakes rewards. Although, completing the survey will hardly take you a few minutes, so if you are up for it, below is how to do.